Should I let my ex live with me for safety reasons?

Since I've moved to a new state and live alone I have been harrassed by men in this town and this worries me. I have anxiety because of it. Technically I live in a one family house 3 bedroom with roommates. My ex has cheated and abused me in the past but promises and claims that things will be different now. He says he just need to get on his feet, find a job and eventually get his own place. Should I allow him to stay with me? We'll have to sleep in the same room and when I told him we're not having sex he said he's okay with it.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. They all say that shit and they'll go right back to their abusing ways. Want to feel safe? Buy a gun and learn how to use it

What Guys Said 2

• If it is hostile territory, move do a different community or metro area. I know that sounds trite, but consider moving - and do your homework BEFORE moving.

• NO, WHY ARE WOMEN SO STUPID, ?

COME ON WOMAN

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What Girls Said 1

• Nooo no no no noOOooooOOOo do not let him live with you :( abusive partners do not change