Guys, Can someone please help me?

My ex and I hang out frequently. Mostly intiated by me. When we hang out we act just as like we were when we were together. He is more caring and affectionate. Compliments me every time I am there. Says he misses me when I ask and that he is glad I went over, again when I ask though. He answers me in a minutes time when he is free. The problem is he never asks me to hang out or just contacts me to talk or whatnot.

What's your opinion?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• How? You didn't say

• No one is answering me when I do so I thought this was better haha.

What's your opinion?

• Right but I feel like it can be corrected I'd he still likes me. How though?

• I've already told you. It's out of your hands. There's nothing you can do. He either wants you full time or he doesn't. I'd move on

What Guys Said 1

• Help you with what?

• My ex and I hang out frequently. Mostly intiated by me. When we hang out we act just as like we were when we were together. He is more caring and affectionate. Compliments me every time I am there. Says he misses me when I ask and that he is glad I went over, again when I ask though. He answers me in a minutes time when he is free. The problem is he never asks me to hang out or just contacts me to talk or whatnot.

What's your opinion?

• Well I was hoping better because I feel like the problem is fixed that we broke up for. I just dont know how he feels about me that's why this situation scares me

• what do you think?