I reconnected with my ex and he told me the reason why he dumped me, is this weird to anyone else or am I the only one?

so i contacted my ex and as we were talking again he tells me the reasons why he dumped

1: i am too gangsta (i am the most decent and proper person i only used to joke around saying yo, nigga and stuff like that)
2: he said i shouldn't talk about my past why guys rejected me that looks bad on my reputation : (i shared with him because he asked and i dont understand what he meant by reputation)
3: he said i had my feet up on his dashboard in his car : he drives a 2003 ford focus lol i felt comfortable with him and my feet were hurting with heels that one day and he held that against me
4: he said if i ever go on dates i need to show clevedge: no comments i was shocked. i am the type of woman i dont like showing skin. yes when i am with him i would show him because i think thats how it should be because thats how you make your man feel special.
5: he said i need to be posh: I don't know if he talked about my clothing or what i dress up really mod and classy. its very upto date i dont dress like a mom or anything its very nice form fitted clothing. i am really lost on this one can someone help?

lol so these were the reasons. can someone help me out here? its bothering me...
this guy really played with my feelings. when he was breaking up with me he said i was fat and he wasn't attracted which was a bullshit excuse and now when i asked him this is what he said.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably stay the hell away from this dude. Definitely a control freak. He dumped you because you put your feet on his 2003 ford focus and because you need to show cleavage on dates. I'd stay away, you might end up in a body bag if you tried putting your feet on the dashboard of a brand new car.

Most Helpful Girl

• With the writing on my own wall and all here, dear, These are lame Duck Excuses on his own part and in his own heart Why... He dumped me.
    He is not man enough to give you the Real 'Reasons' of the seasons so he has this silly list of Lies and loo loo Deceits to hand to you, making you feel like you have egg all over your face. The truth is he doesn't want to be in a Real relationship of birds of a feather who stick together.
    You sure have this one pegged, he 'Played with my feelings.' Fly South now and forget this cocky rooster, he is Not worth even being a Fair weather friend in the end.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a douche, and you're probably better off without him. Some of the things you described, I was like "oh yeah typical douche," then I got to where you said he held you for putting your feet on the dash against you, I thought "Wow super not nice guy." But, that's just from the information you share.

What Girls Said 4

• He a fake bitch. y would he tell u some stupied excuses about y he broked up whit u. he might not seen what a beautiful person u are. if u a gangster its ur problem not his. If he really liked u he wouldn't been a player.
    Forget him and move on there is someone out there who loves u gust the way u are. Don't need this bs he told u. u perfect for some real men out there who loves u and respects u no matter what they say about u. if he don't like some stuff about u that u don't like why won't he tell u at first he a total idiot.

• You say you wanted to know his reasons so you could work on it for future relationships. Stop that. Only because one guy doesn't want to be with you and might dislike certain things about you, doesn't mean that another guy won't love just those things about you. Stop putting so much weight on a person's opinion.

As for his reasons: yes, they sound pretty silly. Especially the one with the dashboard. A normal person would have just asked you to take your feet off and not dumped you because of something like that. He sounds like a complete idiot and you should stop talking to him You say he was playing with your feelings, so why would it matter what he says now? He's an idiot. Ignore and move on.

• Forget him.
    He is an extra stress you don't need.

• Sooo, why do you want to reconnect with a douchebag again? I think I missed that

• i just wanted to know why he dumped me because the reason he gave me was a bs. i asked him if i can know the reasons then i would work on it for the future experience. also when i talked to him he's showing signs as if he's interested and at the same time he's pulling back. why is he playing games like these?

• Uuuh coz HE'S A DOUCHEBAG. Just let it go and move on. These excuses he gave you aren't any better than the fat and ugly excuse. I mean, ok I might have a problem w/ the feet on the dashboard but that's because my car is my baby. This dude is just too uptight and lacking backbone to be straightforward and honest.