How do I forget the love of my life... exactly like he did forget... please help me... as I am going in depression?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet he was your first.

• I was 1000% sure. Its every time the same fucking thing! Girls, depression and their fucking first! Even if the guy treats you like shit, you still want him! I even lost a girlfriend because of the fucking first who did everything to break us up! Why don't you girls want to understand that you can't move forward without leaving something back? He is not the love of your life. You're just obsessed and naive like every other girl. The situation is that simple: 1. You continue with the depression and the drama all your life or 2. You get him out of your mind, your life for good and move forward!
      And if you choose indeed to move forward and find yourself someone else don't you dare to mention anything about your first to your new boyfriend no matter if its something good or bad. Because thats a red flag and he will dump you on the spot.

• He made me fall for him.. and left me heartbroken...

What Guys Said 5

• I guarantee that he's thinking about you as much as your thinking about him right now. Maybe not in the same way as you are but usually, love is difficult to forget as it could even hang onto you for the rest of your life. What exactly happened if I may ask?

• Life is greater than one love. Hurts like hell, you may need to use some medicine but, after this all, life goes on, honey. The love of your life is the one who loves you for life, lifelong.

• This is how it is until you really find the one. If you let him he will keep using you every time he needs you just to hurt you again. Advice go buy yourself a couple nice new outfits get a new haircut make some friends hang out with your good friends often when you feel better move on

• Just get a rid of everything you remember of him for example old text messages, pictures etc, also try to hang out with your friends more often.

• I have been there and done that. We were together for 3 years, lived together for one. I would still say thus far she was my only love, and we both really did love each other at the time. We had plans to marry have kids, we were super close with each others families, everything.

Well over the course of a month I think she just got freaked out at missing out on things (we met at 19) and so she panicked and we broke up. Even worse, about 2 months later she was dating this other guy and they were just as series as we were last I checked (I am over it now).

Basically I was 'depressed' for almost a year, for sure 8 months where I was just a miserable person and could not get it out my head. I just worked loads and forced myself to be social and do things and carry on, now I am totally fine. I have dated 2 girls since then, but both have yet to really come close to the feelings I had for my ex. But I just accept I will find someone eventually, I don't believe in one love for everyone, but i do still believe in love.

What Girls Said 3

• You'll have to start focusing on yourself. And you never know wha can happen in the future: you guys can reunite, you can find another love, etc. Don't blame yourself and don't blame him, just learn from this experience and let go. I know it sounds easy to say but you will eventually let go. Just give yourself some time

• Now I know this better than anyone but moving on is actually so hard but it's possible, don't talk to him at all, don't even think about him, when you see him don't talk to him don't text him no nothing for like 30 days and see if you still care about him. I did this with my ex and after a month I was over it because firstly boys aren't life & 2nd, you don't necessarily need a boy to be happy. You need time to heal & focus on yourself, better yourself. I know that might sound crazy but it'll do you good tbhh and it's so beneficial in the end. Eventually, you'll find someone better, believe me. So you never know who will treat you right unless you fix yourself. Rid yourself of the past, delete anything that reminds you of him & all of the text messages cuz it's not worth it. Prove to him that you're a beautiful independent woman that can cope without him.

• how long were you together?