He broke up with me twice, is there still some hope?

We dated for almost a year... our relationship was perfect but he started getting distant and bored with our relationship, so he broke it off... i was devistated, because he was my firest real love and first guy who ever showed me real love and attention, we were separated for 2 months and he called me, saying what he wants and that he will try his best to work everything out, he wanted everything i wanted the first time... we were literally the happiest couple for like 5 months, and tha he said he is getting bored again.. everything seemed monotone, the thing is when things get monotone in his life he also thinks it has something do do with our relationship, and never tries to make it better, like call me to hang out and stuff... last night i found out he was texting another girl and i got really heartbroken and wanted him to break up with me, i feel like he is really immature, i mean he cried for me when we had some problems, it shows that he cares but somthing's just not right... will we ever be the real couple or should i try to move on

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are less that things will ever work out, what's the point of breaking up again and again and coming together? it will only wear you out emotionally in the long run. Yes, he seems to be confused and a little immature, he doesn't seem to know what he wants.

I would suggest break up with him, and take some time out for yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• No don't bother you need and deserve someone different someone better

What Girls Said 2

• When he say's he's bored what does he mean? Like is he bored that you don't do exciting things together? Or is your sex life to vanilla? Or is one girl just not enough for him?

• dont think there is hope.