Is that true when an couples or ex couples agrue mean they still has feeling for each other?

most the time my ex boyfriend and I always agure over stupid stuff like I remember once we agure over a erase and I told him to stop and he didn't until we started to argue up until the teacher says so 😡. That time when him and I agure one of his friend was like u both still has feeling for each other because when couples agure they like each other is that true? I don't believe its true do u guys think it's true or no? If it's not true can u guys please tell me why he didn't stop when I told him to? Please answer me someone please

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, feelings of anger! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it means anything. Why would you change someone else's opinion by arguing with them that what they think is wrong? When you have feelings for someone, you don't want to change them because you love their way of thinking and their way of being. You wouldn't change that. So I don't think that it means anything. You should know for yourself if you still have feelings for him.

What Guys Said 2

• No not necessary true but can be at times ,

• No
    it just means there is still a level of emotion there... most likely anger that's been building

What Girls Said 1

• No. It means they don't belong together. Truly happy couples don't argue...