Did I make the right decision leaving him? It doesn't feel like it?

I met this guy and he was so amazing treated me the best I had ever been treated. Flowers, gifts, going on mini road trips. Back story about him he has 6 kids with 4 women. He assured me they were all serious relationships. He met everyone and told them he wanted to marry me. He had to admit that he was cheating with his ex when she started threatening me (not one of the mothers) she told me that when his car went out he was using her car. I was so upset that he was using her car to see me. She sent me text as well. I kicked him out, turned off his phone and refused to talk to him (we use to work together) at the time he was acting all sad. As soon as I left I heard he was pushing up on the I intern. I started fighting back and went off on the ex that was threatening me. That was about a week ago. He messaged me the other night saying that he was going back to her and to have a nice life. It hurt so much we were engaged. Did I bring this on myself by standing up. I don't understand why he came at me for finally saying something.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you wanted to his latest (and not last) baby mama, then yeah, you did the right thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• you did the right thing... this type of guy ain't the serious type

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You definitely did the right thing.

• You did the right thing.