Should I delete my ex from my facebook?

My ex said he wanted to be friends, so I'm still friends with him on Facebook. But I think he's trying to make me jealous, with this one girl. Either that or he's dating her. anyway it's working cause I'm feeling real sad now and hurt. I heard about that 30 day no contact thing. But how will he even miss me if hrs dating or talking to someone else already. If I ignore him won't that give them a chance to bloom?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your losses... People are sadistic.
    I suppose there's a reason he's your ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... It's working cause I'm feeling real sad now and hurt.
    Knowing your own head and heart, save yourself all the Headaches, @lovelybloom1819, and tell him Outside of Facebook sometime down the line, Friends might be Okay but for now, facebook is Out of your own league and you feel you think it best to delete him from your friend's list and hope there is No hard feelings.
    Regardless of what is doing or is trying to do, keeping an "EX" on your Facebook who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, is Not good for you or your own friends on Newsfeed.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Do not ever be friends with an ex. delete. block. be done.

• I just "unfollow" my ex on facebook so i dont see his content without in friending him.

• Maybe you could change the settings so that you won't see his posts on your feed without necessarily unfriending him

• I thought of that, but it's me that goes and looks on my own. I don't want to lose his friendship. But seeing things like that kinda hurts