Would u break up with boyfriend in this situation?

Girls, If there was an issue that you and boyfriend had and him bringing it up makes you angry, would you break up with him if he brought it up once a month for 5 month?

• Yes
  • No
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have a husband that I am married to out in Egypt, and although we are Not divorced, we Still Breakup and Makeup with the Past and Present problems of LDR.
    On my own behalf, for I Experience this myself, I bring up the Past Continuously, which makes him mad but on his own part, in his own heart, he always comes back, no matter what I say.
    This is a simple thing where with you both close by, after awhile it will grow old, where No Question about it, The 'Issue' at hand will just fade away some day.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't. I'd first tell them that it really pisses me off that they do that, then I'll ask them why they always bring it up and according to what they say, I'll figure it out. But if they stay close-minded and bitter, I'd seriously consider breaking up as a "threat" like "if you bring it up again, I won't deal with you anymore."

• Yes because he knows how I feel about him bringing it up and how I am going to react. Why can't he drop it already? 5 months is a long time to keep chewing the fat over the same thing. I would show him the door and welcome some peace back in my life.

• Either deal with the issue as a couple and resolve it, or, if it cannot be resolved you break up. It's not healthy to have the same issue come up over and over and over again.

• It depends on the issue and the reason it makes me upset.
    Am I just running away from discussing things, or is he always talking about something that happened in the past or maybe trying to convince me to do something I don't want to?

• Personally I think this shouldn't be happening if you really like him or are compatible. You need to talk stuff out, even if it makes you angry, especially if this issue is bothering him or is of importance to him. Think about if the roles were reversed and you had an issue that he would refuse to talk about, if it was unimportant you'd probably drop it, but if it was important to you you'd continue asking him till you got an answer, right?

• Yes, without regrets.

• I said yes, but I guess it depends on what the issue is

• Yeah. Like if he wanted an open relationship and he kept bringing it up