If you were in my situation what would you do? Friend or no friend?

If you were in my situation what would you do? Friend or no friend? Me and my boyfriend went to seoul for the weekend an exotic trip in an not so familiar area to me but he was familiar with it. That Saturday I was planning on telling him how thankful I was to have him and give him a present. That night he broke up with me then left me stranded in Seoul. I had to get a friend to come get me, my now ex sent me messages of how sorry he was that he left me and to let him explain. I waited 3 hours for an explanation that never happened I got stood up. Then his friend sends a message saying that my ex never thought our relationship was gonna last and he was just using me until he moved away in 5 months. And to forgive him and become friends with him. And when I asked him he basically said the same thing. I have never felt so hurt and used and yet I still care about him to an extent but I’m also really mad at him. Would you consider being a guy like that’s friend?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy (your now ex) sounds like a horrible horrible person, to take you away to somewhere you dont know to then dump you, leaving you stranded he sounds not worth your time. Id completely cut him out your life and find better if I were you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell freaking no!!! Who the hell does he think he is? Disgusting! The balls, or lack of (ahem), on some guys! I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I'm sorry to say it will get worse before it gets better, but flush him down the toilet and don't look back. You deserve so much better.

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldn't. Never.

What Girls Said 1

• Never ever be friends with an ex. Especially one that was an a** to you ! Move on darling.