Is it healthy for couples to fight constantly? Will the relationship last?

Not just arguments, but fights, the kind that makes you hate your partner, but then you make up after. And repeat every now and then.

• Yes, it will last. It's a sign of a healthy relationship
    Vote A
  • No, it won't last. It's a sign of an unhealthy relationship
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By make up do you mean simply saying your sorry or do you mean thinking about what went wrong and trying to fix the issue. If you never figure out what made you mad or her in the first place then that issue will always be there. A healthier relationship would be to realize when something is bothering you or making you mad and express this to your partner and talk about it before it gets to the boiling point. The more you fight the more you will resent each other and the more likely you are to want to leave. Who wants to feel like shit all the time and not want to even talk in fear of starting yet another argument?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's certainly not healthy to do so. There is no way such a relationship will last.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Its a bit of both... Relationships that build and store up all the crap that is never said rarely works. There is just this storeroom of stuff waiting to be unleashed... Having it out now and then in a mature, non vicious way is often good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all. Yes, all couples have some differences every now and then. But fighting constantly isn't normal, it shows you both aren't compatible at all. Being in such relationship gives more stress, than happiness. So, it's better to part ways

0|1
    0|0
  • I have this issue as well. Me and my boyfriend fight pretty often... not a lot, but we do fight now and then. But its not hard to make up afterwards for us. I think a couple who fights together puts effort into each other and wants to make it work. Otherwise, they would just leave if they didn't have a reason to fight for what they have together.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's a terribly unhealthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petty arguments are good because it shows that you are both individuals, but fights that make you actually hate your partner are not good!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• There's no way that could be healthy. That won't last.

1|1
    0|0
Loading... ;