The guy I'm seeing says "we'll talk when you come back." after a fight, is he going to end things?

Something embarrassing happened to me when we were together. He said it was okay at first, and then after he left he turned it into a big deal. He didn't talk to me for like 3 days, and then the day I was leaving for my trip. he said he'd maybe talk to me when I come back. is it over?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish there was more info so I can understand better. But, it sounds private so I'll go with what you wrote.

I don't think it's necessarily over. It sounds like he needs time to think things over and clear his head. I would respect that as difficult as it is. When you return, see if he reaches out, if not then I'd contact him.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!