How do I get my ex back?

Make him jelious? Or what?

Guy's what has been successful for you?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Don't try to make him jealous, believe it or not, it doesn't work. Just set up a meeting with him and talk to him face to face, let out your feelings, let him express himself and after that if you think there is a chance then you can decide how to go about it next. Don't waste your time and energy in trying to make him jealous.

• I can't because he already rejected me one time and besides he doesn't contact me so I don't want to set myself up for failure

• I'm not sure I don't want to say that but I'm just not sure anymore

• Well I can understand it's difficult, I am afraid you'll have no choice but to just stop thinking about him and carry on with your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who dumped who.

If he dumped you then unfortunately you can't make him come back. You'll have to move on with your life and he'll have to come to you if he misses you. Trying to make someone who doesn't want you jealous is completely pointless and you'll just make yourself look very desperate.

• No I think he likes me

• @Asker

If he has rejected you then it's HIS duty to ask you out again if he really likes you. If he doesn't do it then he's NOT interested.

• But he's acting differently now towards me since then when we're together. I just can't get him to contact me :(

What Guys Said 4

• Be the bigger mature person and move on. A lot of times a total ban of communication and showing you're getting along fine without him is the most potent. Just ignore him

• So you think he will come back especially since he likes me?

• TheN why does he act like he did when we were dating

• I give up. You're hopeless

• Jealousy is shit. You have to first become friends then work on your relationship until you can give it another go

• Moving on lol

• Use witchcraft.

• bitchcraft. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Why did you break up? Why do you want him back?

• Because I love him

• I gave him a ton of space he's just not contacting me

• He obviously doesn't want to contact you so leave him alone.

• They say when you completely forget about them they always come back. That is difficult to do.

• Does it work though

• In most cases. I don't think the jealousy thing works in my opinion it just pisses people off and drives them further apart.

• Preferably not break up with him in the first place

• It's already been done

• If they were truly solved then you would've been together again

• How does he know that there not solved because they are.