So, my soon to be ex had divorce papers served to me at my job... I'm so angry what the fuck was that about?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• It was on purpose to piss you off. Welcome to divorce

• Ughhhhh, i guess so. But that sealed his fate. Eff me, no eff him

• Yeah I expecting it, just didn't think we need it to be kids are involved, and honestly I'm not the type for the unnecessary drama, this is gonna be a headache in itself we don't need to hate eachother 5 go through with it m.. it's just not working out, we gave it a good shot.

• Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• He must have been really been hurting for him to cause a scene at your job. Thats not a place to do something like that. He could have pick a better time than coming to your job.

• Exactly, and I ts crazy cause we're really not the dramatic type, some body must of put the idea in his head. What a dick

• My thoughts exactly, there's no more pain it is what it's going to be. That's what's crazy cause we discussed that

• He is acting out of anger but, I guess that what people do when they go through a divorce. Try to make the other person life hell until it's over. I heard so many stories that it's a scary feeling to think about trying to marry someone how bad it is.

• "If they are angry, perturb them; be deferential to foster their arrogance."
    -Sun-tzu

Try to stay frosty during the process.

• I'm just so tired of being the nice guy, he take my kindness for weakness cause we have kids,... I'm really so sick of the fuckery

• Staying frosty doesn't necessarily mean playing nice with the opposition. What I mean is to control your emotions so they and he doesn't control you. He did this to perturb you.

• Could be so he could avoid you when it happened. He didn't have the balls. Sorry to hear it though. That's a crappy thing to do to someone

• It's impossible to avoid me.

• I agree, it hurt more not cause I'm in love but because I thought we were bigger than what he's trying to turn this into. We have kids I'm was just hoping not to turn this into war of the roses, behave civilized for their sakes but I guess I was wrong.

• Most people don't stop to think of their kids

• Well you're still young and nimble

What Girls Said 4

• He has seen his lawyer and now wants Out and with this, the Sneak told his attorney where the Server Could Best... Serve yo on the job to make sure you got the hint and the papers to Literally put these in your hand.
    I don't know what your current sticky situation is but if you are calling him an "EX" here, dear, it doesn't look like there is much hope right now for any reconciliation.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, yeah the feelings are very mutual. . it was no secret that we were headed that route. Truth is we both seemed legal representation.. The thing is now you are having served at work. ... When you know I'm home between certain hours with our children are low... I'm steaming, but I'll be sure to return the favor when requesting lienentcy. Every dog got its day.

• Ah, yes, I see this and I guess with a server, it is on his own time and gives you no mind, thinking he knows for certain where he can catch you the best around the clock at work... I agree a low blow and with every dog got his day, it seems this pup has barked up the wrong tree and this will surely come back to bite him. Good luck and my blessings. xx

• When my friends ex-wife did that to him, the ex was trying to surprise and hurt him so he'd be more likely to give into all her stipulations. I say find a lawyer as soon as possible and *flay* him.

• Already took care of it today, .. I'll see his ass in court

• Good for you!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Thanks Appreciate it

• he wanted to humiliate you.

• He wants a divorce

• So do I that was not the surprise, involving my job was disrespectful.