Would you revenge?

I met this girl in school 4 months ago, she was struggling with everything (failing school, family issues, and boyfriend problems that he is never there for her, can't satisfy her, always arguing...) so i came along and i helped her with school and helped her through everything she started to like me she was like you were a miracle and we started talking as more than friends. i wasn't ok with the boyfriend thing and she said its ending just needs more time so i waitied since i really like the girl and it was hard on me to be with a girl that has a boyfriend. after 2 months she started catching feelings to me and saying can't imagine her life without me and how much she loves me, i love her too.
3 weeks ago i told her if she wants to be with me she has to leave her boyfriend cause i can't do it anymore. i gave her 2 weeks to think about it or end it or whatever. when the decision day came she was like i love you but i can't leave him for someone its just not the right thing to do after 4 years i was like you aren't leaving him for me you leaving him for your own happiness.. anyway she ended up choosing him, i was the only loser out of this equation and i was played for 4 months.
should i seek revenge i could simply send everything to her boyfriend, i really dont know what to do and i feel like i should payback cause i dont deserve what happened to me at the end of this whole thing.. what would you do?

thank you all i really appreciate your opinions.. i decided to not seek revenge and as some of you said best revenge is to walk away with dignity and let her go back to who was never there for her I'm sure sooner than later she will be knocking my door and when i say sorry I'm done that would be the winner moment.. I'm really not an A hole and never hurt anyone but i felt like i was played this whole time and living a lie..

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• Revenge only ever really seems good in our phantasies. If you sent everything to her boyfriend, you'd most likely end up feeling bad and guilty. It's very unlikely it would satisfy you. As they always say: the best revenge is to walk away and be awesome. So I suggest you do that. I guess she's punished enough anyway because she's with a guy she's not happy with.

What Girls Said 9

• Walk away with dignity.

Don't stoop down to her level and cause trouble. Delete her number and put her behind you once and for all. Payback is immature and wouldn't ever satisfy you. You think it will make you feel better but I promise you it won't.

• no dude
    actually she is at least fair and honest person
    leave it like that

• Just move on and leave it be.

• don't sink to her level and just forget about it and move on

• you will lose her no matter what so why hurt an innocent guy?

• Don't do that to the girl, she's obviously been confused and is having a hard time. Don't get revenge on someone with a torn heart.

• how is she with a torn heart? she played me for four months, she left me for someone who was never there for her and can't even satisfy her like a man.. she gets to be happy and like nothing happened after she played me and got me to fall for her?

• well you are right about that she was hurt cause i never saw anyone cried that much she broke down in front of me.. and i know it will be pain for her to be with him, I'm never like this i don't wanna hurt her but at the same time i feel like i should cause she hurt me.. I'm just so confused on what to do.. part of me says best revenge is to just move on and let her be in miserable relationship and part of me saying destroy her...

• If I were you I'd leave her, she'll be miserable and you won't be guilty of doing something really mean. She's probably going to have it worse if you don't get involved.

• Just leave it

• You will only be destroying yourself as well. .. you don't know her situation at home besides she's unhappy, and wants to move on. It's not like she didn't tell you her situation before you decided to fall in love. It seems like she told you, you went in fully aware.
    Anyway that's besides the point. You go ahead and mention whatever and make the situation that much worse and she'll hate you!.
    You don't know what position she's in with this guy.

• Revenge for what exactly?

What Guys Said 11

• ...
    www.thequotepedia.com/.../...-up-revenge-quote.jpg

It really works. I had problems with three asshole managers.
    One had a heart problem and died.
    Another had to retire because of a very stupid letter he wrote
    # 3 has a son who got addicted to heavy drugs.

thelibertarianrepublic.com/.../KARMA-3.jpg

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zylpoj.jpg

• Leave it alone..
    You should never invest that much time into someone with a partner anyway..
    You are not her therapist, just chalk it up to experience

• be more careful before investing too much time into a relationship. You know, she could have been telling the truth the whole time, or just scamming you. Whatever. Forget about it, you are better than she is.

• she could be but when it came to make actions not just talk it shows that all these words meant nothing.. i am better than she is but why not to? why she gets to waste my time, use me to supplement her relationship and then leaves me for a man who can't even be there for her or even satisfy her in bed..

• What revenge are you talking about? She told you honestly what she wanted... she did not play you!
    Just because you helped her and shit so what? She doesn't owe you anything!!!
    She liked you cause you were different from her boyfriend... probably the type of guy she wanted... But if she made a choice then accept it and move on

• Would revenge actually fix your problem, or would just dig you in an even deeper hole?

This is a rhetorical question. Don't do anything stupid.

• How would you benefit from sending everything to her boyfriend?

• Just be a man and walk away... There is nothing to be gained from seeking revenge. She chose who she wants to be with so just move on and leave them in peace

• Lmao unless you wanna be Wk like this forever, Pshh yea do it? Duh. She didn't cared about your feelings much, why would u

• don't do it
    she will hate you after that

• Hm isn't that what the internet is for? You can simultaneously make her fear for her life and upload nude photos of her to her parents teachers friends and there is no federal law specifically against it. God bless America. Try getting that much done pre 1970. Lol

• I'd probably get revenge, it makes me a terrible person but whatever. lol

• yeah man thats what I'm thinking like i never did this to anyone but this girl played me big time...

• yeah the way i loo at it.. if you gonna kick me off the boat i will make sure to grab you and have you drawn with me.. I'm not going down alone :) I'm planning on giving her a week before i do anything..

• I'd feel the same way.