Angry or feel hurt?

What is better to feel and to say when someone says that you are angry?

That you are angry because of him/her.

You are not angry, only you feel hurt by him/her.

• Angry
  • Hurted

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't even understand the question?

do you mean is it better to say you feel hurt or that you feel angry?

there is no better way to feel, you feel what you feel. and if someone says you are angry, you then say, depending on whether you're angry or hurt, I'm angry or hurt. or both.

but if it's because of him/her, it depends on the person and situation. so it's hard to say really. it depends on how you want to deal with it, if at all. if you don't want them to know.. then say you're having a bad day and that's all...

What Guys Said 1

• well it depends on the situation, Just this passing friday I was basically used by this girl who just wanted to get back her boyfriend and I was hurt and angry. Worst part is I can't really even be mad because she letted me know that she was someone else on her fb. So I can respect that but not like it at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• Saying they hurt you will make them feel more guilty, so I'd go with that one.