If a boyfriend hurt you and used you would you say hurtful things back to hurt him intentionally?

My girlfriend said she felt used and was convinced by all of her friends. She ended up leaving me saying It might sound shallow but I'm going to live a high class life style after college and military just doesn't do it. I have really grown spiteful and jaded torwards women and I'm beginning to hate them and I've been just using them for sex. She seem to go back and fourth with her emotions and she really messed me up.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean maybe in the heat of the moment, sometimes I won't, i normally try to keep my cool and walk away for ever, cause truth is.. what ever I'm gonna say, it's not gonna take the pain away from the abuse. I'd rather walk away and never deal with that person again

What Girls Said 4

• The thing is, is when you're hurtful towards someone and they feel used by you, they are going to dish some of that pain back. I wouldn't say what she said, but I would let you have it. I would say things more like: "I deserve better than to waste my life on somebody who can't even be assed to treat me decently." Or perhaps worst - but I always use genuine feelings, I don't just cuss people out.

• Dont feel bad about using women. Everyone makes mistakes and do not try to force yourself to get better. I had the same issue I got hurt and I started breaking hearts left and right because I could. So then I fell in love again and it ended up terrible and I felt like I deserved it but I dont know. So I have been single now for over 2 years now. And being single for that long has really helped me move on from most of the hate I carry.

• Meh.. I feel like you have to use woman at my age as bad as it sounds. If I find an amazing girl I'll go exclusive but most late teens early twenties are just looking for fun.

• Yes I'm going through this now! Heartbreak is very painful and can cause us to behave in a way we don't normally behave. I said some very cruel things to him after I discovered that I had been cheated on and played. I do feel kind of bad at times.

• Yes I would.

What Guys Said 0