Ladies has a guy ever done you terribly wrong and come back down the line a changed man?

When I say terribly wrong I mean like cheating and lying

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you can say that with my current boyfriend. We met 9 months ago and dated for about 2.5 months until things went south. I caught him in a lie and he just became distant and cold all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do at that point. It was a downward spiral that just kept getting worse and worse and it made me really depressed for months. Then he came back into my life 5 months later and he says he's in love with me and wants to change. But then i caught him texting his ex inappropriate things and it went south again... but then he came back up and we are back to normal. Hmmm maybe it doesn't work out afterall. I admit, my boyfriend can do some bad and crazy stuff... but he loves me and i love him and we genuinly care for each other a lot. He can change... but thats only if he really wants to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend cheated and I forgave him. It was really hard, but i did give him another chance. I do believe people can change if they want. I made it very clear to my boyfriend of he ever mess up again that's it. I will say that after I found out he cheated. I broke up with him fot 2 1/2 months. I only took him back because I really love him. And I would like to see if it could work between us. But trusting him again is very hard. I know will not ever trust him the way I once did. but I do believe we can get back to great place. If you forgive him make sure that you really want to stay with him and you're not doing it because you are afraid to start all over again

• Not really, eventually history repeats them self

• That only happens in movies.