Girls , what if your boyfriend won't stop talking to particular ex although you told him not to?

We had a fight about it because he know i am ok with him talking to any girl in the world except her because she was the one who dumped him, and i was the one who stood beside him when she ledt him. I knew he was talking and meeting her before, i got soo hurt, but i was trying to forgive him , but i couldnt and we broke up, later he kept texting me as if nothing happened, i first answered his msgs in a friendly way as i thought he will promise me not to talk to her anymore, then he wanted to talk to me more , so i asked him" whag do u want from me? Do u want to keep talking to me until she gets back to you? do you want to us to be just friends, you know i am really hurt , and whenever i find u online i feel u r talking to her" , he said "i just want us to ask about each other" , i said but knowing that you are talking to another girl is killing me, and i can't talk you if you insist on talking to her" , he said " it is okay, we can talk to each other normally " , i got too said too sad and i couldnt talk to him till now? , what would you do if he said that

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what I'd do, but I know the right thing to do is just drop the guy from your life. If he is hurting you like that, he is not worth your time. You don't deserve to hurt b/c this guy is too hung up on another girl.

If he doesn't want to stop talking to this girl and you're not okay with that, then leave him completely. Cut him out of your life. He'll come to his senses or he won't. But either way, you'll be free to pursue men who put you above all other women (except maybe their moms. :P ).

Additionally, I personally believe that going behind your back and talking to this girl even though he promised he wouldn't is probably emotional cheating. If he has a crush on her, (which I almost hope he does. Because if he doesn't, it means he through your relationship away for nothing) then he was absolutely cheating on you in an emotional sense. Which for some people, myself included, is almost more painful.

• Yea it is more painful that u can imagine, u was beating my chest out of the pain i was feeling about

• Well pardon my language but fuck that guy. You deserve better than someone who would just hurt you like that. You forget about him and find yourself a real man. Someone who treats people - especially his woman - the way they deserve to be treated.

Most Helpful Girl

• With an "EX" who may still Mark an X in his own softie spot here, dear, it seems that Knowing it could happen again, even behind your back, you will Continue having trust issues with him. And Knowing that he is 'Talking to any girl in the worl' and you are Not feeling the best about it, this will just go down a beaten path and always end up A... War of the Roses.
    You have tried breaking it off but end up back together. And it appears that it will be nothing but a Full Circle Problem Pattern all way round.
    You both need to sit down and have a serious convo about Getting on the same page. If you love one another, want to be two birds of a feather, I believe the past should stay in the closure closet and the rest of Not the best should Not be Part of any picture perfect Relationship you are both are trying to be in One nest.
    If he wants to get up with this ghost and the Others he is talking to, tell him to leave you Out Of.. The picture.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• I can understand, you really love him too much and I can see that from your post. It's really sad he can't see how much it hurts you when he does that. I would suggest stop talking to him completely until he learns to respect your wishes and no your wish is not wrong, it's not wrong for you to expect that he doesn't talk to her, you are not selfish at all to make that wish. It makes full sense, it's sad he can't see this. He can't see your pain. I hope he realizes his mistake before it's too late.

• Sometimes although your partner talks to his ex, it may not be with intentions to cheat on you, but only to look out for his/her ex. As if they've only been friends. Jealousy will destroy your relationship.

• But is meeting her behind my back although he knows it hurts me , is ok? Specially that he promised that he won't to that again

• Help her with what? She was the one who dumped him in a very rude way , and never really talked to him fir 2 years until he reached for her

• I'm not saying you shouldn't be worried, you have every right to. And i think you should talk to his ex. confront her, but not violently.

• ditch the looser. if a man wants the girl/ women then comit to her fully. not till a different piece of ass come around. he using n abuses you

• He doesn't want stop talking to ex than tell him your taking a break

What Girls Said 3

• If he is still close with his ex then nothing can unfortunately change that as much as it sucks. Either you need to find someone who doesn't have this problem or you need to accept it for what it is because you cannot tell people who they can or can't have in their life even if it's your boyfriend.

• What ishurting me is that they were not even close :'( , she was the one who dumped him, didn't even ask ot try to talk to him for 2 years , until he reached her from behind my back :'(, ithas hurt me so much , i was beating my chest out of the pain this has caused me :'(

• @Asker

Well if he reached out to her then he's clearly not over her yet :( :( :( I'm sorry to hear. I thought maybe they had like a valid friendship going on but if she never did much and he still reaches out then he definitely isn't ready to be in a new relationship.

This actually pisses me off cause people shouldn't date if they still want their ex's.
      Screw him. You can do better.

• You're allowing him to call the shots , He's using you.

• Does your ex post on this website as well? I swear there was something like this from a guy's perspective a few hours ago.

Anyway, you can't handle him talking to her, he isn't willing to stop talking to her and chooses to lie to you. I think it's best if you cut him out of your life to save yourself some grief.