Will I recieve karma for cheating?

I wanna stop cheating on my girlfriend but I feel that karma is gonna come back once I stop cause of all the girls I've cheated on in the past? I haven't cheated on her yet but I feel if I start being serious then it will come back on me. ladies and fellas

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Its definately possible, it goes around so you are highly likely to reap what you soe. If not you then your kids or whatever but I would tell you try to right you wrongs. That's just my opinion but if you feel once you stop it might come back keep on trucking for all you know the karma could be you having this guilty thought and trying to make it right you tell your girlfriend and apologize to her then she cheats on you with an ex and they have a continueing affair it could be you just not telling and eventually getting caught up for a time you actually didn't even cheat. for the record its 2 people in your relationship so think smart don't jeperdize your partners life.

What Girls Said 3

• No. karma won't come back and and bite you in the ass. but then again, I don't believe in karma.

if you continue cheating, its just going to turn out worse. if your going to cheat, you don't need to be in a relationship at all.

• I'm not a Buddhist but Karma is certainly apparent in this world! Just note this, EVERY action gets a reaction. Sometimes the reaction may come a lot later than you expected, sometimes you assume that nothing will get back to you - and then you'll find later down the track that it does. If you continually cheat on all your girlfriends surely one of them is going to react in a way you don't like. It's almost common sense; eventually someone will treat you the way you treated them, it's not necessarily a Buddhist or a Christian concept, just human psychology. So yeah bro I think you should watch your back!

• I mean...karma might come back to haunt you in the sense that you'll start getting paranoid she's cheating. Or that someone will tell her what you've done in the past. But the past is the past. If you care about her, why cheat on her? Might as well just been in an open relationship.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!