Should I apologize for being interested in him? and for sending him tons of messages?

we've known each other for 2 months, and suddenly he stopped sending me messages, so i deleted him on facebook in order to move on. those days he told me that he can't see us keep in touch and that he was dating someone new. i overreacted sending him tons of messages at the end he said we could be friends but he can't accept me on fb again because of how i've been behaving, and that i can't stop sendin him messages and talk about nothing with him, also that he only is answering me because he is a nice person, that hurt me a lot. i don't even text him a lot. and that he is very bothered with all this.

i don't want to win him back, just keep everything on a good note. i don't want him to see me as an annoyed person, cuz we hada great time together.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you probably shouldn't have sent tons of messages, that can come off as pestering, so you should apologize, don't send him any more messages, let him reach out to you.

• i won't. I was thinking in maybe apologizing in a couple of months. but not sure cuz I don't know if I did wrong. well I did wrong in sending lot of messages and hurtful things

• Well what you wish is not wrong and yes there is a chance that he may reach out to you, only a chance nothing for sure. Just wait and see what happens.

• thnks, maybe if he doesn't, I'll apologize in a couple of months. or i'll forget it by then.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't bother apologizing, it's just one more message. It's clear he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Just delete his info and leave him be, the quicker you move on the better.

• when I told him why he canmt tell he doesn't anything to do with me. he told me things are not like that and that he was seeing someone. but then he got pissed cuz I couldnmt stop texting him

What Girls Said 3

• Move on from this Fair weather friend till the end. I see No purpose in keeping him around with his Own 'Message' that is a helping hint with no hymning and hawing and Now... Because he is a nice person.
    I would not want to be part of someone's welcome wagon if I could only ride his compassionate caboose. Your own 'Tons of messages' have told him to put you now where you are and this is Not in the driver's seat.
    Forget him and learn a little lesson with this experience, that when someone 'Stopped sending messages,' he is not Interested so chalk it up to No more pushing buttons on Anyone's end, my friend.
    Good luck. xx

• yeah, is just he always answered. and once he told me and complain why I wasn't texting him. so I never imagine he was thinking that way.

• and i mean we split cuz he lives in another country.

• Okay, I see more in store with you adding about LDR deal, you did not say this before. Tell him you are sorry that things didn't work out, you never meant to be bothersome. xx

• Don't apologize and don't contact him again.

• dont apologize at all.