He's haven't call or text?

My boyfriend dumbed me 6 days ago just because I wouldn't let him control me. If he ask to come back should I accept him?

54

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Judging by your other questions on here it seems that this guy hasn't brought you much but grief, has ignored you a lot, is trying to control you and just makes you feel miserable in general. You also said it's only been four months since you started to date. Theoretically, after four months you should be happy and smiling all day because things are new and awesome and people generally still try to be on their best behaviour. Imagine if he got even worse than this, and if this IS his best behaviour? You should definitely not take him back and wait until you find someone who makes you feel good and not miserable.

What Guys Said 3

• 6 days, your still thinking too emotionally...
    He's already walked away, he won't come back unless you change.
    You don't want to change yes?
    So maybe find someone who accepts you

• Second chances are rarely worth it and if it does end again you'll feel worst not only for the relationship ending once again but you gave them another chance and thought they would change so you'll just feel like an idiot that will eat you.

• No then you give up the power

What Girls Said 4

• He's STILL controlling you in that you are worried. He thinks if he comes back (big if) and you allow it, he wins.

• No... guys that wish to control you have issues

• Forget the idiot

• NO! No one should control you. You are not living to be like a robot and do everything he wants, in the long run you'll be better off without him. People don't always have to be in relationships.
    Hope this helps.