Get your ex back books (ebooks) has anyone read them and found them useful?

except for magic of the makeup and win him back forever. I have those.

Are there any other books you would recommend?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think books can tell you what to do. my boyfriend came back to me after I really screwed up, and I just had faith that he would, I believed that our love was strong enough to get through it... I never gave up on believing that, and finally, when I had finally picked myself off the ground, had my life together, was in a very good place, could finally say that 'i don't NEED him in my life, but my life is a lot better with him in it', he came back to me.

• My life was better with my ex... Now I'm just not so sure how to get him back, or want me back the way that he used to. He always said he wanted to marry me, only I can't even get him to speak to me. It's been 4 months. He said he had a lot of thinking to do, and didn't know how we would ever be able to fix not talking for 4 months, and breaking up. I don't know how you did it, but I wish my ex,and my love were still as strong as yours both, enough to the point where we could be happy again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I love audreymaries answer! I hear that from others 2. Me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up almost 2 months ago and its still so hard for me to get over it. I'm trying so hard to pick myself up. It really takes a strong person to lift yourself up. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. I hope it works for you...

• Am here not only to testify but also to encourage people facing
    marital, relationship and financial problem e. t. c. About the marvelous
    works of Dr. Ogundu
    email: (drogunduspellcaster@gmail. com ) i was lost in love with my
    husband until a lady snatched him away from me with an evil spell.
    then i cried out to my boss wife and she told me about how she faced a
    similar problem and gave this great man contact to me and i gave him
    all the items he needed for the spell and now am happy again living in
    love with my family. I employ you to contact this man. your story or
    pain’s will change within days and you will be smiling like me today.
    Once again am grateful sir. contact him on his email via:
    drogunduspellcaster@gmail. com

• you got those? and didn't get your ex back with them?

• I downloaded them, but it didn't work. My problem you could say has rare circumstances attached. It's not so easy even to talk to my ex, let alone see him, being that he is from texas and I currently live in Illinois, and is most likely the most stubborn person I have ever met.