Something bad happened to your ex?

Say your ex got into a bad accident or something and was hurt really bad. Or someone very close to them dies. You know they are really hurt and going through a tuff time. Would you be there for them? Say the break up was really bad and resulted in them completely shutting you out for their own selfish reasons causing you heartache and pain. Later you find out something tragic happen. They live in a different state. Would you show up to comfort them, be there for them? Or would you just ignore it and their hurt all together?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. ())(((

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Are you expecting something in return for conforting them? and can you handle doing it without getting hurt? It´s awesome to be a good samaritan, but never screw up your happines for someone who will hurt you and make you feel stupid for being there for them... also think if they really really need you there?

What Guys Said 1

• If they shut me out & ignored me, I will do the same back. No, I wouldn't go be for them because once I move on, they're history.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope I would feel bad but I wouldn't get out my way for him. He is my ex for a reason he needs to stay in the past not my future.