Girls, Is this a good reason to break up with her?

My girlfriend's friends stole my computer because they saw me looking at weird stuff. Whenever i asked my girlfriend to help me get it back, she came up with excuses not to saying they don't have it.

A few days later, i walked in on my girlfriend and those friends looking through my computer.

Should i break up with her?

• Yes its good reason to break up
  • No it isn't good reason to break up with her
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I shouldn't matter what you were looking at they had no right to take your computer. This is stealing. I would turn them over to the police. Complete lack of respect for you and your property.

The fact that your girlfriend was looking through it with them and attempting to cover for them makes her just as bad, if not worse. Furthermore it shows she has no respect for you, your privacy or your property.

I would break up with her immediately.

What Girls Said 4

• How many more questions about this are you planning to ask?

• That's not cool at all. Your girlfriend is wrong for letting her friends touch your computer but then take it. I would leave her for good. She really needs some growing up to do. Seriously!! Who does that? Its not normal

• She must be lying

• Yes it is.