Cheating ex doesn´t want to talk about it... but I need to. What should I do?

My ex confessed (through whatssap) he cheated on me for about six months with two different girls. After he told me all this I was heartbroken because I trusted him so much. I started to remember little odd things and I wanted to know more, and most importnatly, why he did it, but he doesn´t want to talk about it and says he is afraid to see me and talk to me face to face. I think he is a selfish coward since he doesn´t want to see me and talk it out, but I feel like I need him to answer my questions in order to get clossure... what should I do?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to his house and force him to talk.

If not, expose him on facebook. Create a fuckin facebook page with his face on it and explain that this scumbag is a cheater and promote your page for 20 dollars (that should be enough). The more money you put the more people will know how much of cheater he is.
    Post the page on your wall and send it to your friends in common.

Ruin him. Then send him the page so he can enjoy the publicity you're making for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not only is He a Cheat sheet, @Justagirl2015, he is this Cowardly lion who knows he has barked up the wrong tree with thee and Now Cannot... Talk to me face to face.
    Along with his wandering eyes and his wary ways, your relationship is Never going to be what I would call 'Healthy.' He has this Problem Child Pattern of Cheating on you and also is 'Cheating' you out of You even knowing the bare truth because open lines of convo are Not in his Book of Etiquette.
    The writing on the wall and all is he is Not trustworthy and this relationship will be going down a beaten path at every turn, ending up a War of the Roses because with Him... He will never paint a pretty picture, just press buttons on his own end to Push a few of yours at Any given time.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Dump the pussy and never look back. The reason he cheated is because he's an immoral scumbag

• Why does it matter. He cheated on you, he screwed you over. You should be mad enough to just not care about him. Just move on.

• What you will get now? Sometimes one has to leave past beyond Life has to move on. If you let your past haunt you ## you can never have a bright and great postive future if you entangled in past negativities.

What Girls Said 3

• He probably won't discuss it. I know you want to know the answers but you probably won't get them. Move on.

• once a cheater always a cheater

• I can totally understand you wanting to ask questions and have them answered. If I was in your shoes, I'd want to know the specifics as well. But the thing is you can't force him to answer your questions or talk to you. I find it a bit idiotic of him to even tell you about it when he then doesn't want to talk about it. It was to be expected that you'd want to know more and wouldn't just acknowledge that he cheated and then never want to talk about it again. I'm afraid there's not much you can do if he refuses to speak to you. I know it sucks but if you already told him that you need to have this talk for closure and he's still stubborn, you probably have to accept that. Maybe at some point in the future he will be more willing to talk with you.