Never heard back from her so I sent her a text message. Nothing back.

So I met a girl out Friday night. We had a blast together.. We even shared a few kisses. She asked for my number and I gave it to her and got hers. Yesterday I tried calling her, never heard back from her so I sent her a text message. Nothing back.. How should I go about this or just let it go?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should let it go. if the girl really liked you, she would have texted back by now

What Girls Said 2

• Idk..i would try texting her again and if she doesn't respond don't read too much into it or take it personally..you don't really know her whole situation. Just remember the evening for what it was...fun.

• Thats kind of normal, if she goes like a week without talking to her then you would move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, first I'd wait. She might busy or something and if you hit it off as well as it sounds like you did she will probably eventually call you back.

Give it time, wait and see.