How would you guys respond if you did not want to remain friends with her or see her ever again?

guys: if your ex girlfriend who was also a good friend of yours asked you to hang out and if you did not want to hang out with her or even be friends with her would you:

1. agree to be friends with her when she asks you to? (assuming you guys were GOOD friends before)

2. offer possible days to hang out (where you are free) if she asks you to hang out?

02

What Guys Said 2

• At first I might agree to be friends. I could change my mind about that though. I could also offer days to hang out - but secretly hope that I wouldn't have to hang out. It's called avoidance or being non-confrontational.

If I don't want to remain friends, then I don't share anything about my current life with you (at least not the way I used to). I don't keep appointments with you. I don't initiate any communication with you (phone, email, text, nothing). I don't inquire about you. I shut down all outgoing activity and respond only to incoming communications from you.

Basically, I'd treat you like a distant cousin. I'll still talk to you, and I'd say that hanging out sounds like a good idea. I'd smile and hug you if I saw you, but deep down, I'm a million miles away... and you'd probably know that.

• i would still be friends because we would have a past and I wouldn't just drop it because our relationship wasn't the best.. I will always be there for my ex girlfriends..

What Girls Said 0