Is it over for me and my ex-boyfriend of almost 4 years?

I need some help asap! Me and my ex-boyfriend have been dating for almost 4 years now so now he suddenly decides he doesn't want me anymore. Instead he goes back to his ex-girlfriend that he dated for a month. We have broke up some over these years but the longest was the month when he started dating the girl which I just explained. the last time they were dating was about 3 months ago but now they are back together and have been for about a week and a half now and he hasn't even bothered to try to get in touch with me or anything like that. Maybe I'm just being selfish but I just miss him. We broke up because I told him we never spend anytime together and he never wanted to talk to me hardly any, so I'm assuming he was talking to her during this situation. So he agreed with the breakup, but I didn't think this would actually be the end of it. I talked things over with him the next day and told him ever ounce of detail that came from my heart telling him how I felt about him but it didn't even seem to bother him, though he did cry a little but didn't really show any signs of hurt. I texted him the day after, but he told me to quit texting him so I did, though later that day he texted me so I told him "Why are you texting me wen you told me I wasn't apart of your life anymore?" so he said "Ok ill stop". So every since then I haven't heard or talked to him since. I see him at school but all he does is look and walk on by. I'm a senior this year and ever since our freshman year we have always talked about how we wanted to get married and everything like that. And now were nothing. If you could give me ANY advice on what to do I would GREATLY appreciate it because I love him so much and I don't want to lose him. Its been about a week and a half now and still haven't heard anything. Most of the time when we break up and he talks to someone else he at least still talks to me. Is it to late and should I just give up?
+1 y
CORRECTION: He just texted me and said "How you doing?" shew now I don't know what to do!
+1 y
i decided to text him last night so we got to talking so instead he told me just to call him so we talked things over and he said he don't think we can work things out because we just can't get along so now but he said he is still with his ex girlfriend.
5
1