Is flirting considered cheating?

just curious what other people think. if I flirt with girls I work with am I sort of mentally cheating on my girlfriend

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cheating we all know its the thought that counts, now lets be honest to flirt is to say I find someone attractive, this is the first problem. Now lets go a step further if its okay to flirt you should be able to tell your partner the thoughts that went in your head as you were flirting. so now your a little uncomfortable huh lol imagine your girl saying, "i was thinking I would stick my tongue down his throat" or she said, "oooh I would have is baby (and giggles)" and simply tells you as if nothing is wrong and she says its just flirting. Regardless if you don't care or your partner doesn't care their is a break up in your relationship for lack of communication. you have to ask your self does it serve any purpose in our relationship?the answer is no. Why do you feel the need to do it? you don't need this is only a want. Why do you want to? uhmmm... this is my point flirting is a selfish act that has not place in a relationship its for people who have no concern if they hurt their partner for self gradifaction. Which sounds like text book cheating me.

What Girls Said 3

• if there is no physical contact, then it's not cheating. Flirting keeps us on our game and gives us ideas for when we go back to our partner. It's harmless interaction with energy.

• Ask her how she feels. Some people are very uncomfortable with it, and others don't see it as a problem.

• it depends on the type of flirting. but for the most part flirting is ok in my opinion

What Guys Said 1

• no as long as it's just flirting and she knows you are not serious, both you're co-worker and friend that is.