Can you tolerate it?

I unfortunately have back hair. I know that this is unattractive and I am very insecure about it. I have tried to take measures to get rid of it that either do not work or cause problems. Would a girl be able to tolerate back hair on a guy?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's tolerable! If I have feelings for a guy the hair on his back is not going to do anything to turn me off. Its just his back, and it's just hair, we all have it! I'm not shallow. I'll admit that back hair is not a feature that usually draws me to a guy in the first place, but it certainly would not put me off either. To be honest I probably wouldn't think twice about it.

What Girls Said 1

• For me personally, I really don't care if he has hair on his back or not. It's not going to be the final determination on whether or not I date him. What TRULY matters is how he treats me, how well we mesh, our interests and goals, his personality etc.

TBH, I will only ask a guy to shave his face if he has some facial hair because it chafes when we kiss!

What Guys Said 1

• I would like to know this one, my dad has back hair so I'm guess I'm going to get some soon...