Why do I miss him so much?

We've been broken up for a few months now it was his decision to end the relationship because I brought up why he was being so distant and he got mad so he ended it through a text. It hurt but I tried to move on but he would still contact me and just play mind games. So I had enough and I told him to never call me and we went a month without talking to each other. Then he started contacting me again and made me feel like he wanted to be with me again. He called me last week and everything was fine but he hasn't tried to call or text me again and that's unusual.

how could he walk away again after just telling me he loves and misses me last week. I feel really emotional all over again and miss him terribly, but I know it's probably for the best that I just move on but it still hurts.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooooohhhh biology to the rescue. Human beings are really smart and really dumb lol. Simply put he's scared. Whether or not he's showing it he's scared. And he's scared of one of two things being unhappy now and being unhappy in the future. If he's still hitting you up he still likes something about you but something's got him worried too. So he fumbles around and makes bad decisions like all humans do when trying to get relationship stuff right (aka playing games, and other weird terms we've made it to differentiate between the awkward situations of dating). I can't really give you much solid advice but this. Find a way to be happy. Find a way to look at whatever he's doing and just smile. If you can figure that out everything becomes ten times easier. Don't expect him to get everything right he's human and if you want things to work out your only option is find a way to keep yourself happy and forgive him for being born human and ignorant like the rest of us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you probably want to get back together with him but it's not worth it if a guy isn't even trying... And breaking up with someone through a text is a douche move.

What Guys Said 1

• That's something really hard to give an opinion on

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!