If someone truly loves you would they just stop feeling that in 2 weeks?

Say if they ended the relationship but still kept in contact every week and every time he or she called they would tell you they never want to lose you and loves you, but didn't know what they wanted.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in his own softie spot here, dear, he usually has motive in mind when it would come time, down the love line To... Keep in contact every week.
    He is Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and right now, there is this empty gap that he is Feeling, although he is taking his space that he has asked for. He may not want to be two birds of a feather but he cares enough yet to send hi very best because in his own way, he wants to stick together.
    Go slow with his flow. It sounds like he may not 'Know' right now about being in a Real Relationship and the One thing he does Know is that he wants you in his life at the moment because he is comfy with knowing you are around for him.
    However, don't let it turn into a Friends with benefits factor, this will never get you anywhere. Of course it is your call, your choice but it can go sour and end up going south because this whole naughty nesting is just too much of A... Hay day.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm really sad because I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks so I'm not sure if he has decided to just move on now or he is trying to sort things out. The last time I talk to him everything was fine but he said he doesn't know what he wants. I think I'm just going to move on because it's best for me. I've been going through this with him for 5 months now 😢

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, so sad you are sad and heartbroken. I find that with many toms of today they are one way today and tomorrow a different way because it is aspace thing and a scared duck feet thing with being in a relationship they may bot be ready to be in.. Yes, move on, lick your war wounds and just know, it will be a pattern with him so no pussy footing, focus on you. I am happy that I can make you feel better with true words that I know you will live by. xxoo

• Thank you so much for the Vote of Confidence, sweetie, and take this time this weekend and focus on you and do some soul searching... Everything will be alright, you are a fighter and smart to know what is best for you.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• No. According to me that's not possible. If that happens then it means the person never loved them truly, their love, their feelings weren't strong enough as simple as it is.

• yes it's possible actually. maybe it was just a sudden feelin they had atm... they felt love.

but it wasn't true love, if it lasted only for 2 weeks in my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it wouldn't have just happened overnight. Maybe whoever you speak of, progressively started feeling this way. Somethings just happen at the wrong time. They could be too immature at the moment to settle down, or maybe they feel as if every need isn't being met. You should be the one to stop all of that kind of talk, because he or she is the one who ended it so you should have to pause your life just for them because they can't make up their mind.