Girls, My ex trust me but she doesn't love me. How can I get her back?

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years. We loved eachother to the level that we faced lots and lots of problems
Her love to make was making her cry if I had fever and I loved her that I faced death twice to protect her.

in the past 7 month, I was busy, working collecting money to afford to marry her. as well studing. but she saw it as ignorance from my side, but she didn't tell me. and by this time her love to me faded.

in the past month, she returned to call me sometimes, mentioning that she doesn't love me, but I am her only trusted man. and I really do care about her.

how can I make our love back?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If she really still cares about you, she will come to you. A similar thing happened to me, only I was in your ex's shoes. She thought you were pulling away, so she put up a wall to protect herself from being hurt. All kinds of things were probably running through her mind while you were busy working, so she spent that whole time assuming and questioning, or I did at least. So you have to give her time. Time to let the walls come down. Give her a chance to miss you. If you're trying to get her to talk or see you all the time, she will pull away. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and she cannot miss you if you're always there, or always calling. Just give it time. Trust me.

What Girls Said 3

• You should definitely tell her, because the more you take your time saying and showing her how you really feel... Its more of a chance of losing her... Try and tell her hey this is my last attempt and if she denies... You know that it was not meant to be... Best of luck to you... Give it one more try...

• Awww, why don't you tell her this

• sounds like she's gone for good.