Girls, would u break up with your boyfriend if he and your mom hate each other?

Girls, would u break up with your boyfriend if he and your mom hate each other?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he is not disrespectful to my parents then I don't care.

4|0
    0|0
    • ... or the mother disrespectful to him :O

• There's nothing I can do about my mother being disrespectful, but if my boyfriend is disrespectful to my family then I would break up with him
      @love2run13

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• My mom has been around a lot of people. If she dislikes a guy, she has a good reason.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably, yeah. My mum is a great judge of character, and I'd need my partner to get along with my family.

3|0
    0|0
  • (laughing)
    I am a serial dater.
    I date "known" men with bad reputations that most people hate.
    NO ONES opinion matters but MINE :)

2|0
    0|0
    • yes exactly, im not gonna take sides with an immature fight between the mothers just cuz its my mom...

• My mom only saves hate for the worst kind of people.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, why the fuck would that matter? Lol if the mothers hate eachother thats there problem, If I like the guy then imma stay with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Mothers? It's not both of your mothers fighting it's the boyfriend and your mom fighting

• Oh I thought the question said his mom and my mom would be fighting. It still wouldn't bother me I mean my relationship with my boyfriend is between me and him, NOT me and my mom. As long as he is respectful to her then my mom would just have to deal with it. Especially when my step-dad and I dont always get along, same thing.

• Hell no cause I hate my mom so I wouldn't wanna be a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, happened before

0|0
    1|0
  • My mum hates pretty much everyone (friends, neighbours, boyfriends, etc.) so no, I would not. It's hard because I wish she would accept someone in my life already, but it's not going to happen. So I just avoid telling her private things or else she thinks she has to comment/get involved.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their reasons for hating each other.

3|0
    0|0