How do I get him back?

I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago and we got into this big fight and it was all my fault I told him not to talk to me anymore and now I miss him really bad and I want him back please help me no rude comments

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Very bad idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't ad don't Makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, even though it has only been a 'Few days ago,' chances are he is Missing the Kissing as well and is hoping He and You... Will talk some more.
    It was a Huge Misunderstanding and doesn't sound like such a big deal where it had to turn into this Ugly Ordeal for Anyone to call It... Quits. So okay, you both took some time to huff and puff it out alone now and to Also Cool down.
    It's never too late to get back with a mate. And if he loves you, he will Accept your Heartfelt Burning apology that you will contact him with in, dust and ashes, and just Let... Bygones be bygones.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Obvious answer since its your fault. But, lets see... Find a way for him to see you. Thats all it takes. Few days right?
    Once he saw you, the urge to hold you will eating him alive.

• Just apologize, be honest and genuine.. and ask him back..

What Girls Said 4

• Apologize and see if he will forgive you. If so, maybe give him a little space then see if he wants to continue the relationship.

• Well what do u want from him?

• Ask him to take you back.

• tell him how you feel then give him some space.