Guys, what to say when a guy forces you to break up with him and then he wants you back?

The guy I was dating forced me to break up with him by begging me to do things sexually that I wasn't comfortable with. I told him no and he wouldn't budge so we decided we weren't compatible. Now he texts me a week later and says that he misses me and isn't sure what to think. He says he is considering changing his ways. What should I say or do? I mean I am afraid that if I go back to
him he won't be able to change his ways. Do you think he could really change? What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Change to what though? Is he a sexually adventurous guy but you don't want him to be or what's the deal? Or is it just too soon for sex in the relationship and that's what's bugging you? I mean if he wanted to do whatever he wanted to do then he'll likely still want to now. Maybe give him a chance and see how it goes, sometimes people make hasty decisions.

0|0
    0|0
    • He wants BDSM and multiple partners

• ooo yea that's definitely something you would have to be into, probably best to move on since sexual stuff like that doesn't really go away

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ummm, your not going to change your habits sexually in a week.
    Tread carefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf, why would you even still consider it? Screw him. Imagine he is a wolf and you are his prey. He wouldn't stop until he got what he wants. Stay the F out of him.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;