We broke up but still talk like we are couple... ?

We broke up a few weeks ago, he broke up with me because he felt like we worked out better as friends, and that I was too shy (which I am) it hurts to think about him because I think I was falling for him. I never stop thinking about him and I know it's unhealthy, but I can't help it. We still like we normally do, when we were together. He tells me about his day, how he is doing, and his dirty thoughts.

I usually am am thinking when he tells me things that we shouldn't be talking to each other like that, we are ONLY friends. I already know I have no chance of being with him he says we are better as friends, I have been friend zoned.

He is is my first boyfriend ever, he has no idea how much he hurt me...

I don't know what to do..

32

Most Helpful Guy

• So, you got yourself a long race. The finish line is far, and if u keep it up you'll get it in time. But remember, you have to finish first to win it.
    If u stop u get nothing. But actually will found a new one, new race, and new prize. I know its pretty dumb, but make sense right? Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• you should move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Nevermind and look other guys.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're broken up you're not a couple

• But, if he has no idea on how much he hurt you, then how's he to blame... do u think if he knew he causes u pain u he'll continue hurting u... I'm just saying he doesn't know. :*(