Do you have an ex who you hate or is irritating as hell?

• can't STAND MY EX.
  • No, I'm civil with my ex (es).
  • I don't have an ex..
    Vote C

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets see she lied to me, nearly bankrupted me, cheated on me for over a year (found out later), and then when waited until I was emotionally vulnerable to dump me because she knew it would hurt the most. Did I mention she broke off all communications and also owes me several hundred dollars to boot? So yes she is a horrible human being, AND I HATE HER!

• You're not alone, I feel you. Hopefully that anger dies out though, its just not worth wasting your energy on them. Best wishes

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• For the most part I still care about my exes. I'm still in touch with some and I like to quietly check that the others are okay via mutual friends or social media (nothing creepy, I just ask after them every now and then). They were important to me, they still are in a way.

Then there is that one ex. The one who I simultaneously would never want anything BAD to happen to... but I would adore for all maner of slightly unpleasant things to happen to. Christ to be honest I would just love to get some answers to some questions from that one. A fews "whats" at least one "who" and then a whole smeg tone of "whys". I don't hate her, but where with the others the abiding emotion is a shadow of the love which used to be there, with her it's a knot of frustration for the turmoil and abuse she put me through... and I still can't bring myself to actually blame her.

• I think its perfectly normal to care about your exes after all you loved each other at one point. I have one ex who I never fully got that closure with and he comes to mind every now and then and it's been almost 5 years. Its important to leave things in good terms when you have a heart and genuinely care. Some people can mistreat us and take us for granted, and we may not wish them ill but in my case I did feel frustrated and angry that he left me with so much baggage and his mess to clean up. Now that I've progressed towards a better life I pretty much feel indifferent towards him while he has a tendency of trying to manipulate my emotions I just have a wall up with him. Love gets messy sometimes.. hopefully you find that closure you're looking for, if not with her than in yourself. Peace of mind is an amazing gift.

• Nope

Actually I'm best friends with two. One was my first girlfriend and I've been best friends with her for the last 18 years

We meet every Friday lol and she's getting married soon

• Wow that's cool, you're cool with her fiancee too I assume?

• yea for sure, he's totally cool and has no issues. it's just been too long for anyone to really get in the way lol

• That's nice!😊

• I'm still friends with my ex. And by friends, I mean I only stayed friends with her when she begged me because she's suicidal and despite the shit she put me through, I still care about her as a person and don't want her to kill herself.

• That's very screwed up. Sorry you have to deal with that sounds like bullshit, tbh

• Thank you :) I won't lie, it was bullshit at first, but things have gotten better between us and now we're actually friends with each other. Not close friends, but not acquaintances either.

• In fact she's not suicidal anymore, or at least hasn't acted like it.

• Nope, we're all good. I even catch up with them sometimes.

• That's awesome

• You're probably right on that. My ex's would play along then shut me down.

• That's twisted

• Lol no I am on good terms with all my exes.

• Oh yes... The dog was more loyal than she ever was

• Lmao, at least she's out of you hair.

• Well you are young so you still have plenty of room to grow as a person and somebody will notice. Her loss, right?

• Her loss indeed. My relief.

• Luckily, I can say no to this question!

• Can't have an ex if you never had a girlfriend >.>

What Girls Said 4

• Hey girl X'D We haven't talked in so long!
    I do have an ex, but it was a pretty far back relationship dating back to like 6th grade when I was only 5 foot and even more goofy than I am now. Seriously, most pointless relationship just like any middle school, even high school relationship is at times. All we did was blush at each other lmfao? So I was like 11. Wowwww.
    So since it was pointless af I can't really say I care about him or think about him.
    But I go to an all girls school now and guys are like foreign objects like when someone brings up a guy i'm like: What are thooooose? <-- my all time favorite vine tbh

• Hello love!❀ how are you?
      Omg I so have had those pointless middle school boyfriends πŸ˜† there was one of which we literally just held hands and we hardly talked it was so awkward, lmao ! He would walk me to class and then give me a little bird peck bwahaha! Middle school is definitely awkward.. make sure to be exxxxtraaa picky that way you never have to deal with an awkward or annoying ex. πŸ˜‰ and I'm sure plenty of boys will be tying to get with your beautiful self so brace yourself!πŸ˜‹

• Aw thank you :-))
      Hahahaha. Yessss, he didn't kiss me bc he didn't even have the confidence to do that. The guy asked me out on the 2nd-3rd day of school by putting a note in my locker saying "I like you, do you like me" - I think we ALL can relate to that line right there from experience lmao. But really, 2nd day? His friends were saying "billy wants a hug" to me on the 1st day so the guy liked me based on my looks (I don't see what he was possibly attracted to but oh well haha). But it lasted for 6 months, how weird? Yep but i'll end up being a lonely woman who owns several cats in the future bc all girls school and the only way i could get in touch with guys is I would have to be extremely pretty, guys over here are shallow af. Lets start messaging again though! I miss having our goofy and girly convos!

• Lol wow bold!!!-___- I got a "do you like me? Circle one, yes no or maybe " once that was about it lol, 6 month is a long time too! That's half a school year... in teen years that translates to 4yrs lol jk.
      Girl stop!.. you're pretty. Aw me too, inbox me❀

• I have only 1 ex that I hate more than anything. How he dumped me is the reason why. I was 16 at the time. This guy I was dating stopped talking to me all of a sudden for a week. Then later on MySpace I noticed he set his page to single. He never bothered to tell me in person that it was over. So if I had never looked I wouldn't have known it was over. Though I guess him avoiding me all the time would give a hint. Still he should have man up and told me to my face it was over.

• For Christ's sakes, he couldn't even write you a damn note? Urrg coward!πŸ˜‘

• nope didn't even write a note. Though my best guy friend got revenge for me. Told me one day he dragged the dude into the bathroom and held him against the wall yelling at him. Then causing the dude to pee his pants. :D

• Damn keepin it real tho, thug life!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Nope. I'm friends with my ex. But I have a sister in law like that so I get where you're coming from.

• That's really great😊Lucky girl.
      Yeah, he's a handful. -.-

• I have 2 exes. Both are annoying as hell.

• Ugh, I'm sorry.. I sympathize girl. I have two annoying exes as well, my first ex and most recent ex! The rest are fine.

• @PiuBelloAmante LOL! You remember my nickname.. haha. Sweet :)
      It's okay I'm going to move soon!

• @Genie23 of course :) how could i forget! i listen to you, you know :)

haha i am happy you are moving away from those men! they never deserved you!