Is he just messing with me? Why keep doing this?

My ex keeps texting me random things, lately mostly sexual ennuendos/flirting but the thing is he doesn't want to see me and he never asks to meet up... I asked him not to contact me if he wants nothing to do with me but he says "chill, you never know what will happen in the future." So I'm kinda befuddled what his intentions are? Any clue/ideas welcomed!

3

Most Helpful Guy

• "My ex keeps texting me random things, lately mostly sexual ennuendos/flirting but the thing is he doesn't want to see me and he never asks to meet up..."

^maybe he feels uncomfortable/nervous seein u? it can be... u had a break-up so...
    but those sexual innuedos u mention... probably means he wants u back for sexual reasons mostly

"chill, you never know what will happen in the future."

^so here he considers it as a possibility gettin back to u... and not only sexually

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't want you, but he need you. Get it? Should i explain the gross way?

• cause he knows he can.