How can you tell when you have your heart broken?

So here's my situation guys.
I liked this girl we kissed a couple of times and everything and the way this is going you can probably tell we broke up. Soooo I was at a dance she was at today. And she acted like what we had meant nothing. And it kinda almost made me a little bit sad. I couldn't focus on anything or anyone. Other than her dancing with another guy in the corner. And me being fairly young don't know if this is what is heartbreak. However when we were together (about a month or so) it started to feel wrong. This girl is my best friend and I don't wanna lose her. Please help me so I don't screw this up.

20

What Girls Said 2

• You just feel useless, and your heart hurts everytime when you think about her or him. That's it dude

• Honestly, when your heart is broken, you know it. I'm not saying what happened to you didn't hurt. I'm sorry you were treated that way, you don't deserve that. But when someone breaks your heart, you're changed forever. You see the world differently. You understand sad songs better (it sounds stupid but it's true). It may be that way for you, and I'm sorry about that. All I can say is that if she's worth the pain, then you should stay. Fight hard. Try to work it out. But if it's over, don't go back to her. She hurt you. So you should give yourself some time to grieve, and then work on finding happiness again.
    Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 0