To do it or not to do it?

So I left a really bad relationship about two weeks ago and even though I still think about my ex everyday, I have no desire whatsoever to go back to him. I met this guy about a week ago and we've been talking every single day since. I like having him as a friend, but I kissed him last night!

Well I got a little carried away and he invited me out this weekend to see a movie with him. We've hung out at least 10 times before last night and it's always been fun, he's a really awesome guy. None of those have ever been like seeing a movie together, just us.

Should I go with him? I know he wants more than a friendship with me, but I don't know him well enough to tell if he's thinking I'm vulnerable and will get hassle-free sex out of me. I made the first move, not him so I'm not sure if that matters.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I know where you're coming from, but I would say yes.

If you are incredibly vulnerable then I would take a bit of time to first work on yourself. On the other hand, this could be just what you need to get over your ex.

If he doesn't talk sexually to you and you've been friends with no problems before, I would say: go for it :).