What would you do if?

Your ex that dumped you strung you along and made you thing they wanted you back then stopped talking to you out of nowhere and you didn't even do anything wrong.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take it as a blessing because it seems to me that your exBF enjoys playing games at his age which is rather immature! You shouldn't have to put up with his BS and deserve to be with a guy who will treat you with respect :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• He's my ex for a reason, clearly it's because he's kind of an ass. Forget him you deserve better!

What Guys Said 1

• I'd put them out of my mind. The best revenge is living well.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he was trying to choose between you and someone else. He might have been keeping you on the back burner until she said yes or until he decided who he wamted to be with more

• I don't know. I never keep in touch with my ex, and the whole 'friends after the breakup' thing never works out.

• I would think that he doesn't love me, or care and I meant nothing