Do you still have any of your exes numbers?

If so why do you keep them and for how long?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Still have her Club Penguin account... The number of coins I spent on postcards... *Sigh*

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but they are marked as dfw, so that when they call or text I know not to answer.

What Guys Said 6

• I still have some of them... but I never use them.

I'm one of those strange people that doesn't delete information until the device is full. :-P

• Ostensibly, they are kept for networking. I lose them when I switch phones. At least I used to until contacts started syncing from phone to phone...

• yes, in my head. i want to erase them...

• I pretty much never forget a phone number once I remember it soo they are not programmed anywhere I but I can recall the number if I needed.

• all my exes live in texas

• I had my girlfriend's number memorized and now she's my ex so I know her number by heart. I hope I forget it soon so the temptation if texting her is gone

What Girls Said 6

• Only because of our children. The others I deleted a long time ago, what if I butt dialed them? lol

Reading over this post and the comments, it's interesting to see that most guys keep theirs and most girls don't..

really shows the whole Venus/Mars thing

what's a big deal to girls is usually not to guys :)

• Even worse: I remember my high school boyfriend's cell number. I occasionally give it out to creepers. It's okay - he likes boys.

• nope, deleted them, i did keep it after the relationship for a few weeks but most of my relationships were messed so it wasn't hard to delete :)

• No. But I still remember it. I've never had the urge to call though.

• Yes I still do because we are still friends

• I don't think I do. If I do, it's because I was too lazy to delete it.