My ex boyfriend's actions confuse me.. help?!

I broke up with my boyfriend for the 3rd time 5 months ago. We started dating almost 5 years ago. Our break ups are always for weird reasons, but usually because things just are not working. We are so in love, and we usually get back together. But this is our longest breakup. I feel like it's either going to get us back together for good and stronger than ever, or end us for good.

Anyway, I would text and call him a lot, about 3 months after the break up... before I did this, he was calling me a lot. Anyway, he ignores my texts and calls, or sometimes answers once. BUT, if I go a few days without talking to him, he calls or texts me. He called the other day to see how I was... then he called a few days later to say he ran into a family member of mine... then he texted me talking about our past problems out of no where. I am interested in getting him back, I love him, he's all I want. But I can't tell what he wants, every time I ask he says I don't know. Maybe we'll be together again 1 day. he used to say stuff to me like... I'm still going to marry you one day. agh! but lately I just randomly hear from him about random sh*t... why?! I mean, he wouldn't call or text at all if he didn't still care right?! OH and he IS seeing another girl, who has completely changed him as a person, and she is nothing like me... but I was his 1st love and he was mine... what does he want?! I feel like I need to not talk to him at all for awhile or something...aggggh
+1 y
the family member that he saw was my brother... when I asked my bro about it he said he never saw my ex. hm
0
2