Distances kill love?

we didn't see each other for 4 years ! ... he asked to marry me but my father refused and i was only young couldn't do anything !! then i just heard that he got married then he divorced !! do you think he might still in love me?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• After 4 years it's pretty safe to say he will have moved on with his life.
    Hell 4 years later at that stage of life (if you were 'too young' before I asume we are talking about university/college years) is rather massive.
    Between all of that, and working, and moving to a different area, and having been married he isn't the same person any more.

However, that doesn't mean that he wouldn't very much like to see you again (in a friendly way, and potentially persue a relationship down the line), and that you couldnt grow to love each other again... but you would have to be aware that he's probably not the same person, and trying to see him as the same person would doom any relationship to failure.

What Guys Said 2

• You should ask him straight up. How deep was your love? if your relationship was very sweet and deep despite the distance then I would yes he would still love you.

• Thank you soo much for each word.. i wish he does :))

• Why don't you ask him? He would know better than I would.

• it would hurt so much

• Send him a note telling him how you feel and asking him to call you if he is interested in resuming your relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• There is Only Way to find Out your Answer here, dear, and that is to Contact him and find out How he is and do a little chit chatting and Private Eye work of your own on your own end.
    Things may have gone south for you both because being 'Young' you did not have a leg to stand on and when he moved on and tied the knot with another, this could have been God's way of Letting time and Him being with someone else, tell you now in your own eye, that with a little nursing and nurturing something special again, it can only Be... Better this time around.
    It could be fate, check it out.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you sroo much.. your words are so precious and helpful thank youuu i think i will follow your advices ,, i wish you a good luck either :)

• Thank you, sweetie, and I feel somehow God will still be guiding you as to closure. xx

• he doesn't love you.

• I doubt it.