Do guys have more options?

My ex and I broke up a couple of months ago and I haven't heard from him. I imagine he's dating or talking to so many girls. It seems like guys will go out with just about any girl even if she's not that attractive. And girls who aren't that attractive can make themselves look good with makeup, etc. It seems like there are SO MANY girls and no guys!! Are girls more discriminating than guys? I'm not talking to anyone that I would be interested in dating right now. It seems like all of the guys I know are always hanging out with a different girl every week. Girls don't seem like they have that option. What do you think?

I also think average guys get attention from pretty girls, but pretty girls are a dime a dozen!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think super attractive men and women always have more options. I don't agree that guys have more options in general though. Girls are always rejecting guys they don't like. I know many guys that have struggled in the dating world. Men are also still expected to do all the approaching and that is not as easy as it sounds.

• It does seem easier that you can do the asking. You might get rejected but overall your chances are higher of finding someone you like. We normally have to just wait and hope someone we like likes us back. I hate dating.

• Trust me it is not easier, if only you knew how hard it was and how some girls treat us you would understand just how hard it is to do the asking.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i agree.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it's like that. I think girls also have options but what I think is girls compromise easily than a guy, they can adjust themselves to any guy easily than what a guy can do.

• Guys above 30 have more options

Under 30 it's usually women by far

• Pretty women at any age don't have as many options as attractive guys. Attractive guys always have girls throwing themselves at them!

• When I go out, there's barely even one really sexy guy at the place. But there's a lot of hot women

• That's exactly what I mean!! There are a lot of hot girls and not many hot guys. Guys look at me and flirt but no one ever really does anything about it. If a girl flirts with you, you'll probably act on it. Frustrating!

• Guys have more options by far because girls like personality and any moron can have personality. Also guys are more interested in looks, but really will get with anything that has a hole that looks at least decent. Some girls have options though if thats what they want to participate in.

• Guys will go out with any girl. That doesn't mean they CAN get any girl.

• They do though. Girls throw themselves at yall!! Lol. I don't have a chance

• But I don't want a guy who just wants me for sex. It seems like that's all guys ever want :/

• And BECAUSE that's all that guys want, it gives girls more options.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I mean technically the world's population is ~52% female sooooo... But it can also depend on where you live.