Would you rather get a divorce or live a miserable marriage?

72

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on if I had kids or not.

If I had kids, I would find a way to work out the "miserable" marriage. Sure, it would be difficult but it would be so selfish of me to get a divorce and ruin my kids' lives.

Now, if I didn't have kids, I would definitely rather get divorce than live a miserable marriage.

What Guys Said 1

• Divorce. The point of marriage is to be happy with someone you love. If you're not happy and you no longer love her, there's no point in being married.

What Girls Said 7

• Get a divorce. What's the point of the marriage if you're unhappy?

• I would get a divorce. It benefits no one to stay in a miserable marriage.

• Divorce. All the way. No question.

• Divorce. Because if you don't love someone you need to show your kids you're able to admit it and don't make them miserable all the time asking friends if they can stay at their place because mom and dad are fighting. Again.

• Divorce obviously, but I'd make sure I loved the person BEFORE I married them so I wouldn't be stuck making this sort of decision.

• Divorce, why waste your life away with the wrong person

• Get a divorce, but sometimes t's hard ships that drag it out and the process is much longer than one expect