Kinda sucks when you want someone and they don't want you back?

You love the person so much, but they just don't want you.. and you think what's wrong with me?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes YES YES!!! That sucks so much! I have liked some girls that did not like me back. Some girls were nice with the way they let me know it and some let me know it in such mean ways. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Unrequited Love, @Brokenheartedx, Quit And... Move on.
    It's his loss, not Yours because you know deep inside you have this heart of gold that is capable of loving. He may never have seen the real girl whom he never gave a chance with romance to really know.
    Chalk it up as a love that was not meant to be here, dear. However, I know as being as wise as I am an owl, that there is Someone out there who is perfect for you to be two birds of a feather with, and more deserving Of... Nothing wrong with This sort of girl.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• You just haven't been rejected enough. Get some more experience, and it won't bother you much anymore.

• Yeah it sucky sucks

• cry me a river. ooh ohh ohhh... cry me a river

• Yeah tell me about it.

• that's life. not everyone likes everyone else. im sure there are plenty of people that you dont like either. move on, plenty of fish :)

• You've never loved anyone yet have you? It's not easy to move on if it were there wouldn't be any depressed people on the world

• i have. i know its not easy. but that's just life

p. s. there are a lot more things that can cause depression :)

• That's life. You're just not their cup of tea.

• must of been he spent a long time chasing me then got me n went haha never even liked you.. whilst revelling in glory the love I felt for him to mock me... it's not nice being the butt of a joke

• Guy has bad taste. I would hit that.

• i had this problem before and yes it sucks

• That is awful... And one if the worst things we may feel unforunately :/ Life is hard...

• That's sad. I hope you find the right person

• its happening to me right now. it does suck

What Girls Said 4

• I agree. That or they completely ignore you as if you don't exist :(

• True :/ that experience kinda traumatised me because it happened the first time I had a real crush on someone and I kinda feel that it might have been my last time to develop a crush..

• I get it. I have been in a similar situation and it sucks to feel this way but hey, there is something good for you out there, so don't stop smiling.

• I'm used to it by now. That's always happened unfortunately. The men I'm interested in aren't interested back. If a guy is interested I never know because they don't tell me. I've been told there are men who like me, but people won't tell me who and the men themselves won't tell me.

I'm open-minded, I will give someone a chance even if I'm not originally interested. That's actually how my most significant relationship started out. I had zero interest in him, but I didn't think it would hurt to get to know him. I was glad I did. I just wish guys would take that same attitude with me. I've only had two relationships and it's been six years since the last one.