Ex boyfriend doesn't want to be friends but I do also he has turned really cold hearted?

My ex boyfriend and I been together for 3 years he's helped me through everything college, feelings, he was there for me all the time. just the thing that messed us up was he gained anxiety and instead of letting me in he pushed me away cause he said he didn't want to hurt me and it lasted a month till I broke down those walls and held him he cried for so long I felt bad but as well thing is for that month I've talked to two males (as well in the past I cheated a bunch of times and he forgave me.) I told him and he felt heart broken and etc. as time pass by he tried getting back with me regardless of what I did and said " I'm willing to forget. I need you in my life" I simply ignored and walked on and continued life as time pass by there no messaging or nothing so one day I randomly see him walking alone I ran up to him and Wanted a hug he stopped me and I have never seen such an emotionless expression he just moved me to the side and said " don't touch me" and continued walking he didn't even give me a moment to reply... So my question is how can I get him back as a friend

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. You're out of chances

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably can't. You put this guy through a lot in the past and he probably finally realized that any sort of relationship with you is toxic for him. He may never want to be your friend because he will always want more... And why do you want his friendship so badly? He was always there for you, gave you multiple chances, and yet you still walked all over him. That isn't a girlfriend, and it certainly isn't a friend. Not to sound mean but it looks like you miss having someone to walk all over knowing you'd have their forgiveness every time than an actual functioning relationship with this guy. We can't choose who is there for us no matter what. And everyone has their limits. It looks as if you surpassed his unfortunately. Let him heal and move on. It's probably the best thing you can do for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm, he wants nothing to do with you, just give him space, he might come around at his own pace

What Girls Said 2

• Plain and simple. You cannot be friends with someone you used to date. Those feelings will always remain to a certain extent and you'll never fully be able to move on. I mean, how would it feel to see him with another girl? How would he feel seeing you with another guy?

You need to put him in a box in your past, and move on. It's not healthy to cling to something that once was, or try to force something that isn't meant to be.

• You can't and you should just keep it moving. People can only take so much and it seems he's over u and ur games, he's done and he wants nothing to do with you and your sillyness. Try and find other freinds.